Our Eldercare Assistance Program (EAP) is a no-cost service assisting businesses and their employees in navigating senior care options while mitigating lost productivity, time, and money. Employers saw the value of our services, and we created our EAP to provide the education and resources they needed.
“Employers, whether they believe it or not- are paying for eldercare.”
SHRM- The Aging Workforce
Our program is the product of our client’s feedback. A majority of our clients are fully employed. They don’t have the support they need, and health crises may come without warning. They needed a resource they could trust to advise them on a full spectrum of care options, not just placement into an assisted living. We come alongside to deliver TRUE solutions quickly while providing peace of mind. Their experiences were shared and often observed by their employer.
Statistics to Consider
- Over 19 Million family caregivers are employed full time.
- 36 Billion dollars are lost by employers in productivity each year.
- 53% of caregivers suffer from declining health or injury themselves.
Questions to Consider
- What program do we have in place to assist our staff walking through an elder care crisis?
- What is the cost of having a staff member unavailable for an undetermined period of time?
- A free program, accessible to our staff at any time, saving our company thousands of dollars in lost time, why aren’t we offering this to our team?
Call Us Today to learn more about our
Eldercare Assistance Program!
Call 1-888-979-8783, ext. 2
Learn more about our Senior Care Services…
- Samaritan Training
- Bringing the Harvest Home
- Ruth Heart of a Caregiver
- Learn about our Mission, Vision, and Beyond
- Meet our Team
Member Access Login